- About us
- Living with Diabetes
Signs and Symptoms
What are the signs and symptoms of diabetes?
Are you worried that you, your child or someone you know, may have diabetes?
Having some of the signs of diabetes doesn’t mean you definitely have the condition, but you should always contact your GP, just to make sure.
The common symptoms of diabetes
• Going to the toilet a lot, especially at night.
• Being really thirsty.
• Feeling more tired than usual.
• Losing weight without trying to.
• Genital itching or thrush.
• Cuts and wounds take longer to heal.
• Blurred vision.
Source: Diabetes UK (https://www.diabetes.org.uk/)